Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Lincolnway Animal Hospital, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels, blood pressure, and ECG.
- IV Catheter Placement—fluids are given during surgery to maintain blood pressure, organ profusion, and to assist your pet in a faster and uneventful recovery from the anesthesia.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet's comfort.
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work—ensures your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia.
Veterinary Surgical Services
Lincolnway Animal Hospital provides surgical services for dogs and cats. We offer a clean, sterile and well-equipped facility and experienced team to provide your pet with high quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
Our team of veterinarians and technicians are experienced with a range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
Soft Tissue Surgery (includes, but is not limited to)
Bladder Stone Removal
Gastrointestinal Procedures, including Gastropexy
Minor Opthalmic and Eyelid Surgery
Skin Mass Removal
Spay or Neuter/Castration
Orthopedic Surgery (includes, but is not limited to)
Bone Fracture Repair (with plates, pins or casting)
Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery with the Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) method
Patella Luxation Repair